Rewrite the rules, reimagine your future.
Our current banking system is designed to keep us stuck in debt for life and keep our hard-earned money flowing into the bank’s pockets instead of our own. In essence, we allow the bank to hold on to our cash, they pay us next to nothing in interest, and then in turn loan it out to us and charge us much more in interest. Furthermore, under this system, we have money going out in multiple directions for home mortgage, auto loan, credit card, student loans, and on and on. This the most inefficient way to cash flow our money, yet it makes the banks the most money.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be this way.
There is a better way that will save you tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars in interest and provide much more safety for you; all without changing your monthly spending. It will turn the tables and put you on the side of getting the benefit of your own hard-earned money rather than the bank's. Yes, we have heard it many times...
"it sounds too good to be true."
Well, we are here to tell you that it is true, but the reason you haven’t heard about it is because most mortgage professionals do not know anything about this, nor do bank employees. They stand to make far less in interest and commissions with this strategy and therefore have a conflict of interest in learning about and promoting it. It is up to you as an educated consumer to proactively look out for yourself and find the financial strategies that make the most sense for your unique situation.
How does it work?
We educate you on how to choose the right HELOC and how to use it as a tool to keep your money working to offset your interest expense. By making simple changes to the way your money flows, not your monthly spending, you can drastically reduce your total mortgage interest and the time it takes to pay it off completely.
This is the most INEFFICIENT way to have your money flowing. We can show you a much more efficient way that puts you, rather than the bank, in control of your money.
Why is it more beneficial than the traditional methods?
- Be debt-free much quicker and easier than you can imagine!
- Save tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars in interest.
- Enjoy a smaller monthly payment obligation, and therefore improved monthly cashflow.
- Pay your home off in a fraction of the time while still using traditional mortgage products.
- Refinance without paying closing costs, PMI, or escrows.
- Our strategies provide safety by having a built-in and accessible emergency fund via your equity.
- Benefit from the unlimited opportunities by having the resources for funding other financial needs such as vehicles, college expenses, weddings, investments, etc.